Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank You

     I didn't know there are awards given out to blogs here so getting this one was a pleasant surprise.

                                     My First Blog Award!

    Apparently there is a protocol to follow upon receiving this award, which follows:
  • thank the blogger who sent you the award and add a link to her/his blog
  • write 7 random things about yourself
  • give the award to other bloggers you love and tell them
     Therefore I would like to thank Littleyana of "thinking out loud" for this award. The other blogs and bloggers I want to send this award to are the following:


     Now, about the seven random things about me...hmmm...some of these might be familiar to those who know me, but here goes:

1. I am crazy about cats.
2. I just got accepted into a nursing program (yeay!).
3. I hate being stuck behind drivers who don't know how to use their signal light or seem not to know where they want to go.
4. I haven't been back to my home country for five years now (huhuhu).
5. I enjoy watching Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, Food Network but most of my primetime viewing is on CBS.
6. I would love to become more proficient in baking.
7. I love to drink tea but I've also learned to drink coffee since coming to the US.

     And there you have it folks, once again thanks to Littleyana and here's to more enjoyable blogs from all over!

© Margj Castillo, Between You and Me, 2010 - Present. 

1 comment: